What a week! If you haven’t done so already, I hope that you are the cusp of shutting work down for the holidays.
And guess what? It’s my turn to give you all THREE of my gifts – make sure you read to the bottom to get them all. Instead of spending time talking about the tax bill (sad face), l will focus you on something I know you’ll love…..(drum roll). Check these out:
1. A special discount at my favorite hair product company – SumoBonnets. Sumo Bonnets are HANDMADE luxury sleep & shower caps for curlies & naturals. Using the “CharisseSAVES” discount code, you will get 15% off your next order of $30 or more. The special CharisseSaves discount is good until January 31, 2018 – the savings will be applied at checkout. Surprise the ladies in your life with a way to protect their hair game going in 2018. Better yet – get your own. I have a shower and sleep bonnet and love them both! Check out this beautiful girl wearing a kids Sumo Bonnet.
And a bonus – The CEO, Bethany Gardner, is both fantastic and an active member of this Charisse Says community. I have the double blessing of knowing Bethany for over 20 years and she’s my bestie (really, my sister from another mother) – therefore, I can truly vouch for the hard work she has put into leading this fast-growing company. Make sure you continue to support the people in your lives as they grow their businesses – we all have to play a part in the wealth building journey of our loved ones!
2. A 25% Discount on ANY Charisse Says class in 2018. Sign-up here to get your discount, and you must do so before December 31, 2017 – yes, I am pushing you to make your bold move before the year is out. And for all of you who have asked about the next classes, they are coming soon in the new year, so save now. As a reminder, the first class I’m offering next year is to help you Save, Invest, Pay Down debt, and Protect yourself while living the life you want. You’re not going to want to miss this one!
3. Inspiration and Motivation. Here is a note that one of your fellow Charisse Says members sent me:
“I just pushed the send button on the wire and now I’m officially debt-free. I have just paid off my mortgage….I have some extra money and I want to figure out how to invest more in ETFs. And, to think I didn’t even know what any ETF was before you told me about them. #ILOVEMYFINANCIALGURU.”
Way to go Bonita! And, I hope you get inspired by Bonita’s new debt free goodness and investing prowess. I’m always happy to get comments like these, so please send them to me if you have a success story in your life too – it’s helpful for others to hear.
And, if that doesn’t do the trick, here are several of the most popular Charisse Says blog posts from 2017. As you relax this holiday, take a minute to re-familiarize yourself with some of this content.
- Making Bitcoin Work For You, Or Not
- Kevin Durant, Finance, and You
- Netflix and Bold Retirement Decisions
- 2017: The Year of Boldness
I hope you like these gifts! I wish you the very best holiday. May joy, peace, and love shower over you. Happy Belated Hanukkah, Merry Christmas, and Happy Kwanza! I know I’m excited for the forthcoming time of rest and rejuvenation next week. Thus, this will be my last newsletter in 2017.
See you in 2018!